Re: Sqlite and AutoIt

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:44:35 -0500 (EST)

I think the _SQLite_Open function is used to open a database file. It will be created if it does not exist. If no parameter is specified, the database will be in memory. You can then use _SQLite_Exec to pass a Create Table command in order to add a table to the database.

A useful example is at this default location:

c:\program Files\AutoIt3\Examples\Helpfile\_SQLite_Exec.au3

Jamal

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:03:32 -0500
From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sqlite and AutoIt

Hi,
I have two questions. First, I see all kinds of help about SQL, but it's not
obvious how to actually create a database. How do you do that with AutoIt and
Sqlite? Second, I saw that there is a group for blind AutoIt programmers. Is
that group active?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>