Re: Sorry

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:09:06 -0700

not your fault, I am under some chemical stress here (I used! to smoke) and that had to do with a big part of my short temperedness.

also, I wouldn't know good code from bad apparently, all I know is what I wrote worked, and even translated across the gap between VB 6 and VB.net without a hitch, so I sort of felt kicked, even if that wasn't the intent of folks, my ill mode triggered a nasty gram when it shouldn't have.

so I offer my apologies, and if you smell sulfur around a message of mine know that it probably wasn't intentional.
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>