Re: Some stories

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:40:48 -0800

I was primarily addressing memory issues you referred to in your last post as well as alluding to Baddeley's model of working memory. I agree the auditory system is a whole different ball game,but using the brain's other capacities might fill in the deficiencies or gaps. Then again I might be suggesting other practical fixes your research is not concerned with.

Matthew
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>