Re: Software question:

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:58:29 -0700

there are scripts that make Nero 6 very useable, I'm running it right now, just burned a couple CD's a few days ago and had little to no trouble, though the scripts and Nero read better with jaws 7.0 than with 8 for some reason.

on seven, I had some information on it, but unfortunately I can't access it at the moment, but there are some notes on Nero 7 use in either the jawslight or the jaws scripting archives I do believe.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Parks" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
From: "Charles E.  Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx
To: "Blind Programming" <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:32:47 -0400
Subject: Software question:

I have just purchased an external DVD writer.  This writer comes
with Nero
7.  How accessible is Nero?  Please respond on the list or
privately by
using my email at the bottom of this message.  Thanks!

Sorry:
charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx
Charles Black
4127 Pinehaven Ct.