Sodbeans wins duke award

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sodbeans <sodbeans-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 20:35:57 -0500

For those interested in either our shiny new duke award or the upcoming
sodbeans 2.5 release, here is a mini interview I did recently in san
fransisco.

Stefik
On Oct 5, 2011 4:46 PM, "Roger Woolgrove" <rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Congrats from here too.
>
> Am still new to Sodbeans but so far I like it v much.
>
> Roger

one thing: I would never use anything but Sodbeans on a computer where
Sodbeans is available. Sodbeans has been a life saver in finding those
annoying errors that may cause my code not to compile that I spend hours on
trying to hand trace. With Sodbeans, I can cut that hand tracing down to a
few minutes on my school projects.

> Mike

the 2011 java innovation award, also known as the duke award. The team is in
San Fransisco this week accepting, doing interviews, and generally having a
great time.

> Stefik
>
> On Oct 3, 2011 9:24 AM, "Mike" <foxwarrior09@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yes, there are advantages to using Sodbeans as opposed to Eclipse.
Syntax