Sodbeans meeting

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sodbeans-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:39:14 -0700

Hey lists,

A number of folks on these lists (sodbeans and blind programming) have
expressed interest in participating in the sodbeans development project. So
folks know, we're having a telephone conference this week with the team. If
you are still interested in participating, and have 3:00 PM Pacific time
free this week, we can take up to 4 individuals (our machine takes 5, but
one slot is taken already) on our conference call tools.

If you would like to get involved in our meeting this week, and potentially
to help shape the direction of the project, let me know and give me a phone
number to call. You can send the info by private email if you prefer.

Andreas Stefik
Department of Computer Science
Central Washington University