Re: Sodbeans 1.5 Release Notes Available

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 09:53:01 +0200

Looking much forward to the official release! Very exciting work. Thanks for all your continued efforts. Looks like it's going to be a very significant release, gauging from the release notes...

On 12/2/2010 12:41 AM, Andreas Stefik wrote:
Hey all,

For those interested, I have posted the tentative release notes for
Sodbeans 1.5. This is a major release for our team and includes a very
large number of new features related to our programming language
(Hop), auditory debuggers, and, of course, accessibility. If all goes
well with testing, we are hoping to do a closed beta with a few
testers in the next few weeks and do our official release in
mid-January.

There's far too many people in this community to thank --- many of you
have submitted bugs, ideas, suggestions, and other things, so thanks!

Here are the notes:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sodbeans/wiki/Sodbeans/ReleaseNotes

Stefik

Kerneels Roos
Cell: +27 (0)82 309 1998
Skype: cornelis.roos

"If one has the talent it pushes for utterance and torments one; it will out; and
then one is out with it without questioning. And, look you, there is nothing in this
thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and
his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with
it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business."

(To a musically talented boy who asked Mozart how one might learn to compose.)