Re: Sodbeans 1.0 Released

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 06:42:46 -0400

Andreas,
Regarding the JDK, can you distribute it with Sodbeans?

Jamal

On 7/9/2010 7:53 PM, Andreas Stefik wrote:
Sounds good. If you have issues after you get it installed, you are
also welcome to file tickets with us as well. If it turns out that
it's actually a bug in NetBeans, we'll close it and file it with the
NetBeans team as well.

You can file tickets for our tool here:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sodbeans/wiki

We've tried it with voice over and it seems to be relatively
accessible. Your mileage may vary,

Stefik

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Jacob Kruger<jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Ok, will try download the zip file, and look into filing an issue item.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA