So weird!

  • From: Jes <theeternalkid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 04:31:48 -0400

I notice that sometimes when I am coding an algorithm, I'll put in a block of
code that works rock solid every time it is executed. For example:
do
{
Block 1 of code
cblock 2 of code;

}
while (something != this && something != 'that');

} //end while
return 0;
} //end of main function
Then, for whatever reason, I'll type that exact set of instructions somewhere
else, by hand, and it won't compile, but when I select the rock solid portion
of code and copy it, the program compiles just fine. How strange. Is this just
me? Sorry if I am confusing all you peepers to death!
Jes