Re: Silverlight Demos

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:23:27 -0400

Duely noted, I'll see if I can convince someone with a Netflix membership to let me tlook at it.

JW

On 6/25/2009 12:17 PM, RicksPlace wrote:
I will post up if I head in the Silverlight direction. Netflix has a pretty accessible Silverlight experience - only 3 buttons not reading their alt values and that is likely the programmer not specifying values.
Rick USA