Re: Silver light and WPF

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:33:08 +0100

Hi,

Something that is sort of related to this. The starter of this topic
will benefit from this as well. But laying out windows in wpf is
usually done using the XAML code, correct? Could someone please point
me to some good resources about it? I have seen it mentioned in wpf
tutorials, but never a resource that details it from start to finish.
This would empower me to at least create passable layouts in languages
like c£ and vb.net. I am still struggling with a little project of my
own where I am trying to use differently shaped buttons. I am now
thinking of using the image property of the button to indicate the
shape and then just set the border thickness to 0, would that work?

Florian