Re: Shipping Project

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:21:27 -0500

Tyler:
He needs to simply put a MessageBox after each of the 2 or 3 statements and see where the value in the TextBox is being changed to 0. My guess it is not being changed to 0 at all. I need him to evaluate the statement where it is being changed before I can help him. If he just posts up the entire class I am not going to do anything until he does his own leg work to at least identify the specific problem statement.
There is a diference between helping someone and doing their work for them.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>