Re: Shell Scripting Info

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:27:52 -0400

Thanks! My biggest problems are all health related. As Vinux Software Coordinator I do not even have the time to add the planned updates to my speedy-ocr ppackage. I have a limited amount of time I can sit at the computer and typing with one hand (more like two fingers) is slow. I need more developers contributing to Vinux so that I don't have so many different tasks to attempt.

If, no when!, I get a moment to addand have problems editing I will call. I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA. My swiss chese memory tells me 412 is the area code for South Western Pa? Is my memory failing me? I love Pittsburgh! Are you fortunate enough to live close?

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org <http://www.vinuxproject.org/> There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen

On 5/17/2011 8:58 AM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi Don,

I'm here if you need help. 412-544-1810.

Jim