Re: Shell Programming Was RE: Searching for blind programmer to start a school for blind programmers

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:04:07 -0600

Jim:
A lot of this is based on what keeps things organized. There needs to be a sort of organization defined (it doesn't have to be in the depth that Jude was saying, but for a huge project you do need in-depth management and delegation). It does however, need to be organized with someone to keep track of things. You can google subversion, git, mercurial; those are three of the main systems used right now for versioning control.
On 4/8/2011 10:41 AM, Homme, James wrote:
Hi Jude,
Where does someone go to look into this further?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Highmark recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.