Share Your NVDA Plug-ins With The World

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NVDA screen reader development <nvda-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NVDA screen reader support <nvda-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:05:22 -0400

Hi,
For those of you who want to write plug-ins for NVDA and want to share them,
I'm excited to say that we now have categories set up on
nonvisualdevelopment.org for NVDA and Scripting. You are invited to share your
NVDA scripts. The following page explains how to do that.
http://www.nonvisualdevelopment.org/content/how-create-page-nonvisualdevelopmentorg

Thank you.

Jim