Re: Seeking someone to compile 32-bit version of NFBTrans

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:21:43 -0400

Cool -- thanks for working on this. Hopefully, the result can be a better NFBTrans, not just a 32-bit compatible one.

Jamal

On 7/30/2010 7:02 AM, Arthur Pirika wrote:
I've also taken a look at this code, and while it does seem pretty
portable, the only part that looked fishy at first was an asm file, but
all it does is pc speaker sound output.
However, the code's a wash with #defines, #ifdef DOS's and unixes,
djgpp's, etc. Also, for instance, it sets some hard limits on path
lengths. 127 if it's dos, and 1024 if it's unix. Btw, I'm looking into
this with open watcom, using it's win32 compilers.

Just some thoughts,
Arthur.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>