RE: Seeking perspectives on a computer purchasing predicament

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:29:31 -0400

Sina, if I remember correctly, it was you who told me that one could run a
virtual 64 bit OS in VMWare launched within a 32 bit Windows when I asked a
question about it on this list.  Maybe not, I didn't try it myself.

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends
email: cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://www.blindconfidential.blogspot.com