RE: Seeking feedback on EdSharp and FileDir with Vista

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:10:48 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the feedback.  Does TextPal also work under Vista with UAC
disabled?  If anyone can try EdSharp or FileDir with UAC enabled, please
let me know.

I just tried the Insert Time command with EdSharp
(Control+Shift+Semicolon) with Windows XP Media Edition.  I could not
replicate the problem you described.  I don't know what could be causing
the problem, but I'll reflect on it.