RE: Seeking accessible Drupal tutorial

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:28:15 -0400 (EDT)

I just checked, and found that the first book shipped on April 30 by UPS
but delivery is not estimated until May 6.  I guess that's the standard
shipping time for UPS ground, though I wouldn't be surprised if it comes
sooner.  I thought I had read May 1 when I placed the order, but I may
have misinterpreted the delivery date.

Jamal