Re: Seeking accessible Drupal tutorial

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:57:08 -0700

Jeff:

Just FYI, there are some problems w/bookshare in terms of O'Riley
books. Evidently, they are having difficulties converting O'Riley
books into the proper format, or somethin like that. My understanding
is that they're trying to get these issues resolved, but, thus far...

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net