Re: Seeking accessible Drupal tutorial

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:22:44 -0700

I wonder if Oreilly has any titles about this that we could ask Bookshare to obtain as part of their Oreilly collection.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:57:12 -0400
From: Chris Hofstader <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was worth a try.  You should add it to the bookshare.org list of
requested books which really will help a book make it up the priority list.

cdh