Re: Scripting orca (was: linux screen readers)

  • From: Lukas Loehrer <listaddr1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:38:39 +0200

One way to get started might be to check out the orca source code from
svn:

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/trunk orca

Then, in the directory src/orca/scripts, you can study example scripts
for several applications. Scripts for orca are written in python like
orca itself. I do not know if there is any formal documentation about
scripting orca.

Also, joining the orca mailing list and the #orca channel on
irc.gnome.org are good ways to get in touch with the community.

Best regards, Lukas