RE: Scripting Code Factory's Mobile Speak is discontinued

  • From: "Michael Malver" <mmalver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 05:54:27 -0500

I had never heard of LUA accept as a scripting language for code factory
products.
If they have discontinued it because they are planning to replace it with
something more standard like vbscript (or whatever the mobile equivalent
is,) I can live with that.  If they are simply removing the scripting
capability all together, then I think they are doing blind people and their
product a huge disservice.