Re: Screen Reader Compatibility

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:19:41 +0200

yes,
if you have a jaws license for 7.0 let say, you can use all versions
down to 4.0 or where they introduced ilm.
Other older versions, like 3.2 had flopy authorisation and they don't know
nothing about ilm.
On my computer I have license for jaws 7.0 with smas up to 11.0
and I can use jaws 4.51 which I use for some reasons.