RE: SSIP for Windows -- beta almost ready for release

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:39:25 -0500

More than like five times actually, and I'm working on it ... I think it's a
jaws bug actually ... flawed process hooking on Freedom's part doesn't allow
outlook.exe to close and it spawns multiple as you bring it up ... then I
think the smtp thread sends multiple copies. That's my working theory
anyways.

This is confirmed by the claim that they fixed this problem in jaws 9, but
they made the same claim about jaws 8, so it means that they are just
willing to acknowledge it exists ...hopefully they'll fix it by like jaws 12
or something.

Take care,
Sina