RE: SQL Server 2008 R2 ManagerStudio

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:51:42 +0000

I was curious about that too, for I could never seem to manage to get the
command line client for SQL server working.  MySQL, I could get it working
partially, but nothing more than that.  Like viewing logs, and stuff like that,
I could never figure out which commands go where, so I just said screw it and
moved to microsoft's database.