Re: SAPI5 speech via COM in AutoIt, VBNET, & C#

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:14:37 +0300

Thanks. I've got it.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: SAPI5 speech via COM in AutoIt, VBNET, & C#

In case it's of use to folks, I just posted an archive of SAPI5 help
converted to structured text at
http://www.empowermentzone.com/sapi_doc.zip

Jamal
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Octavian
Rasnita

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:28:36 +0300
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jamal,

Here are some lines from your code:

Local $oSapi = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice")
$oSapi.Speak($sText)

Please tell me where can I found information about the syntax of the methods
I can use and the types of objects like "SAPI.SpVoice" and "Speak".

In the help of the most applications I couldn't find such information about
them.

Thanks.

Octavian