RE: Ruby on Rails web hosting

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:05:08 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the suggestion.  I had actually looked at that site since you
and Sina have recommended it for other reasons.  Unfortunately, I found
its Ruby on Rails instructions to be a confusing jumble of sometimes
contradictory information posted by different users of the knowledgebase
wiki.  So far, HostMonster.com looks better for Ruby on Rails services,
but I'm still interested in comparisons and personal experiences on this
topic.  Although I know Ruby, I'm new to the Rails framework, so want a
hosting company with strong beginner support in this area.

Jamal