RE: Ruby debugging in ruby.

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:05:05 -0400

That's probably trying to write to the console which is why the lock up.
If you can find out how to redirect both stdout and stderr on windows
ruby to a single file and append that code to your command line I
predict your lock up problem may go away.  Alternatively, write a script
that temporarily unloads jaws and disables it while ruby runs then
enables jaws on job completion and check your output in that file you
made from the stdout and stderr streams.