RE: Ruby code problem

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:20:11 -0500 (EST)

Can anyone report whether the same problem occurs with a screen reader
other than JAWS?

I did find that JAWS speech worked by running the program in the
interactive Ruby interpreter (irb).  Enter the command

load "test.rb"

By the way, Jay, do you have an idea when we can try a public beta of
the speech server program?

Jamal