Re: Restaurant Website

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:04:31 +0530

well,
whether the website is of restaurant or of anything else.
the main thing is  to know  what  user requires.
a website for restaurant may be so simple as well highly complex, so
telling what does one charge depends on the features a client would
like you to implement.

please extract all the requirements that your friend (client in this
case) would like you to implement on the website, and then you  as
well as we will be able to give you any direction about what should it
be charged.

thanks lot.

regards,
prateek agarwal.