Resolved, Sort Of, Re: Two Computers, now LAN?

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 06:49:37 -0500

Hi Guys:
Brought a wt34g router for the Primary computer and matching receiver for the remote computer.
Installed the receiver and Windows said good to go.
Tried to install router and failed on MS Msg Launch Error over and over with many attempts, even did a system restore. Finally called Linksys a couple times and found a fellow in India who walked me through setting the system up from a WebPage with allot of manual entries which worked.
At least I now have access to the internet from both computers, phew!
Later I might try and set them up in a lan configuration.
Thanks, and this thread is done for me for now.
Rick Farmington Mich. USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>