RE: Requesting: Visual Studio Express 2008

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 00:28:06 +0200

I don't know of any DVD images, but you can download Visual Studio 2008
Express from the link below.
Choose the download(s) that are appropriate for your needs / programming
language.
All setup files will require that you are connected to the Internet during
installation.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=f3fb
b04e-92c2-4701-b4ba-92e26e408569