Re: Remote Access to many Windows boxes

  • From: "Young Choi" <young.choi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:25:37 -0800

I agree with you. It's not practical to install Jaws on those machines. Besides installing Jaws video driver can cause problems that I've seen many times.

Many sysadmin tasks can be done remotely using windows admin tool. There are many msc console options can be utilized. Many tasks can be performed with script using WMI technology.

If the job needs to be done using RDT, only option I can think of is rudimentary MS Navigator.

Don't scratch the option yet. There are many reading keys hat you can use in Navigator.

HTH,
Young

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Quaiattini" <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>