Re: Remote Access to many Windows boxes

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 23:52:39 -0700

hello,
Most admins might see it as a volnerability. Though Jaws may supposedly be secure, allowing someone to take control of your system after entry would give most admins cause to hesitate. Besides that, Jaws is ran by quite a few people, but there aren't enough of those people to provide cause of targeting. So Jaws can go from being a minimal security risk on most pcs to a high security risk if someone finds out the company is using it and finds volnerabilities.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.