Re: Rebol

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:23:07 -0700

Rebolalright, noticed all there flair and hype, but I didn't try to download
and run it, I'll get there tutorial so I can truthfully say I tried it and it
was inaccessible, and give them a hopeful chat up.

laters
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming