Reading text outside a drop down

  • From: <kevinmeyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:44:43 -0600

The place I work has a number of forms which I have some difficulties
filling out.  What happens is I can easily arrow down throw the form.
There are some spots where I need to press enter to turn offsomething so
Jaws will allow me to type n text.  Then when I tab to the next item I
can only see the choices and not what the question is.  Is there a way I
can read the line outside the choices?  I have tried to press enter
again which does allow me to arrow around yet it places the cursor many
lines up the form.  Then I have to work my way back down.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin Meyers
Application Analyst - Northwestern Mutual
(414) 665-3110

</pre><font face=Arial>This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
information of Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the
sender and delete all copies from your system. Please be advised that
communications received via the Northwestern Mutual Secure Message Center are
secure. Communications that are not received via the Northwestern Mutual Secure
Message Center may not be secure and could be observed by a third party. Thank
you for your cooperation.</font><pre>