RE: Quote from a book related to programming and a 'mental model'

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:16:26 +0200

Yup.

One of the best for me is/was always to do something like take a walk, or
go outside for a smoke break or something - get away from computer itsself,
and you open your mind/approach a little bit differently, etc...<smile>

My issue with using the bed is when something like this is bothering me,
like trying to figure out a minor issue that's irritating me, the bed is
the last place my brain will let me go anywhere near...LOL!

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA