Re: Questions Regarding Getting Started in Programming

  • From: Gilbert Neiva <gneiva@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:44:41 -0700

Hi, Kelly. I think you should purchase Visual Studio 2008 express adition. It will have Visual Basic in it. Then I would start reading the book Microsoft® Visual Basic® 2008 Step by Step. You can find the book on Microsoft's training web site. I think there is a cd version of the book, but I'm not sure. Here is a link that goes directly to a discription of the book on the microsoft press book web site.

http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/12202.aspx

Gilbert Neiva

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>