Re: Question from a hobbyist programmer

  • From: "Geoff Smith" <gc.smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:10:02 -0000

I'm definitely a hobbyist programmer, and still work with VB6, although I'm thinking seriously about upgrading to VS.NET 2008, After all, I'll want my programmes to work on later windows platforms after all the hard work over the years to produce my hobby programmes.

I'll need the help and support of those on the list and friends.

Thanks to all.

Geoff Smith