Re: Question About VM

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:42:47 -0400

Good afternoon Jim,

It sounds like you are looking for Application Virtualization.  A method that
allows you to virtualize an application across many clients.  I have not read
much about this, but imagine that it would not be particularly accessible to
assistive technologies like screen-readers, if this is a concern in your
current situation.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca