Re: QT

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:08:06 +0800

Hi Velu. I'm not sure about the linux version of QT as I've not used it myself. Perhaps it has not yet been successfully plugged into gtk++. Perhaps a request could be made to incoorporate ATK++ into QT to enhance it's accessibility with linux, i don't know, but at least, i have coded some simple apps with QT on windows and it works just fine from an accessible point of view. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Veli-Pekka Tätilä" <vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>