Re: QT

  • From: Veli-Pekka Tätilä <vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:32:10 +0200

Hi Jaffar,
Thanks for correcting me. But how come is QT4 accessible in Windows if
it in practice isn't accessible under Linux? I'm a bit confused. NOrmaly
Linux comes first, since QT4 is not a native Windows GUI library.

--
With kind regards Veli-Pekka Tätilä (vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~vtatila