Re: Python indentation?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:27:04 +0200

Well, I also think that the indentation is not exactly blind - friendly, but the others don't agree.

I didn't say that this should be the reason for not using python because it is impossible to solve it, but just that it is something unfriendly that other languages don't have.

And I have also told about other things that I personally don't like, for example that python doesn't use braces, but this isn't something unfriendly, because there are programmers that like exactly this. It is just something I don't like.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>