Re: Python editors

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:12:48 -0400

Have you tried EdSharp's auto-indent notices, turned on with Alt+Shift+I? It's pretty slick with this sort of thing once you get used to enter and shift+enter being turned around on account of it.

On 07/22/2010 03:14 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
There. It works now, but I prefer your script; it is automatic,
instead of having to press ctrl-i on every line. Still, the ctrl-i
command will be extremely helpful, now that it is working how I need
it to. Is there a way to permanently enable indentation identification
in jaws for edsharp?

On 7/22/10, Homme, James<james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi Alex,
Yes. Go into EdSharp.jcf and change it there.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility
here. Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility advice