Python editors

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:05:46 -0400

Hi all,
I am wondering if there is an accessible editor specifically for
Python? Edsharp's pydent/pybrace are good, but they mean you have to
manage two sets of files, so if you misplace even one brace, you will
freeze Edsharp.

I am wondering if there is an editor that will auto-indent as you
type, maybe with navigation features to move to the next highest
block, or by a given block (function by function, for example)? I have
never come across one, but I could have missed it...

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)