Re: Python display error was: Seeking feedback from speech users of Python

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:59:27 -0500 (EST)

That's good to know about JAWS 9, Jim.  By the way, I think you said that
EdSharp produces 8 spaces when the IndentUnit is a tab character.  I'm
having trouble duplicating that.  When I set Indent unit to the "\t"
string, each press of tab seems to advance the column number by one -- as
reported by Alt+A or Alt+Delete.

Jamal