Re: Python and Mac Speech with Voiceover

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:09:10 -0500

Hi,
I have tried that one andc just couldn't get it working the way I
wanted, so decided to write my own. Also, my method gives more
advertising for NVDA, because it's the only speech method so far for
windows. That being said, I didn't write the NVDA code, it was
contributed by someone else. It works great though, exactly the way I
wanted.
Storm

--
Follow me on Twitter: