Re: Python - Virtues

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:00:45 -0500

Hi John,
How can someone who is not a developer help?

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "John Greer"
             <jpgreer17@hotmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Python - Virtues

             11/21/2007 11:00
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

lol no, NVDA has not slowed down or stopped.  The majority of the work that

is being done right now is the virtual buffers for the Firefox browser is
being rewritten into C++.  To someone that is not a member of the
developers
list and just watching the snapshot release page it may seem so but, I have

seen different.  The best way to know though is to join the NVDA mailing
lists yourself.