Re: Python Indentation Obligation...

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B-programming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:21:39 +0330

I will be glad to have it uploaded to nonvisual development. But be careful to
take the correct one, that is from my drop box link. Please also do let me know
if the header comments regarding its usage is not descriptive enough. That
might also need a polish, for handling the potential runtime errors it may
encounter. So feel free to modify it or let me know of any change you may
suggest.

Cheers,
Hamid